An Opportunity That Reflects Your Vision
Green Valley West is a 32,000 SF 2-story Class-A Medical and Professional building is located at 5140 Business Center Drive in Fairfield’s desirable rapidly expanding Green Valley area. Built in 2002, it was purchased by an overseas investor in 2006. The Wiseman Company acquired it in 2018 and renovated it with improvements including a new roof, new HVAC controls, and new parking lot.
The building was a previously an OSHPD3-certified medical office building, and features warm shell space ready for customization to a tenant’s needs. Located at the intersection of Interstates I-80 and I-680, Green Valley West is less than an hour from Sacramento or San Francisco, and 20 minutes from Napa and Walnut Creek.
The Perfect Blend of Prestige and Professionalism
Besides its highly desirable location within the affluent Green Valley area of Fairfield, the building has a dedicated monument sign on Business Center Drive. Over 350,000 square feet of retail offerings, including Costco, Safeway, CVS, TJ Maxx, and dozens of restaurants, banks, and other outlets are within the walking distance. A single, large tenant can enjoy the entire building or existing Class-A office space, and the floor plan can be modified to match a tenant’s needs.
The Wiseman Company, the Property Manager for the building, is a full-service real estate company with internal resources available to assist tenants through space planning, construction support, and efficient facility and property management. Externally, The Wiseman Company has an excellent reputation and long-standing relationships with the local economic development and construction regulatory agencies.
The building has already attracted several tenants, including surgery center and other medical use tenants. Other companies that occupy the building range from Class A financial firms to real estate firms. Green Valley Executive Center, located next door at 5030 Business Center Drive.
Green Valley Executive Center has SemaConnect EV charging station and solar panels which provides tenants and guests with shade for their vehicles. With the many benefits and amenities and the philosophy of valuing tenants, The Wiseman Company has executed valuable development gem to the greater Fairfield and North San Francisco Bay business communities.
Building Features –Benefits
- Quality – Solid Steel Frame Construction
- Comfort – State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control
- Sustainability – Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows, Electric Car Chargers
- Efficiency – Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning
- Security – Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access
- Productivity – Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity
- Image – Elegant Stone Floor in Lobby
- Convenience – Excellent Visibility and Immediate Freeway Access
- Employee Satisfaction – Convenient to Shops and Restaurants
- Prestige Image – Luxury Building with Water Views
- Convenience – Abundant Parking
- Increased Efficiency – Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs
- Accessibility – Elevator to All Floors