First Class A Building in Napa.
Built in 2001, First & Main is a Class A mixed use office building that meets the diverse needs of its Class A professional retail tenants.
Located at First and Main Streets in downtown Napa, this 30,000 square foot, three-story building is designed with traditional architectural features that reflect the look of the adjacent 100 year-old-Napa Valley Opera House. Inside, however, the building offers the latest in technology and functional design. Tenants and their clients enjoy conducting business in this pleasant, comfortable environment which promotes increased business and employee retention.
Surrounding First & Main are a variety of shops and pedestrian attractions, restaurants and the riverfront promenade. Without a doubt, First & Main is the best address for work and play in the City of Napa.
Historical Yet Modern
In 2002, the Napa County Historical Society recognized First & Main for architectural excellence because the timeless design complements the 100 year old Napa Valley Opera house next door. While enjoying this landmark building, you will appreciate the 21st century technology that makes First & Main the preferred office location in Napa. The iconic “First & Main” address symbolizes the central downtown Napa location with so many nearby amenities.
Building Features –Benefits
- Quality – Solid Steel Frame Construction
- Convenience – Ground Floor Designed for Retail and Restaurant
- Comfort – State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control
- Sustainability – Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows
- Efficiency – Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning
- Security – Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access
- Productivity – Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity
- Accessibility – Elevator to All Floors
- Image – Elegant Stone Floor in Lobby
- Convenience – Men’s and Women’s Tiled Restrooms on All Floors
- Visibility – Prime Main Street Address
- Employee Retention – Convenient to Downtown Shopping, Restaurants and Hotels
- Access – The Napa Airport is Located just South of the City Limits, with Three International Airports within One Hour’s Drive
- Convenience – Abundant Off-Street Parking Nearby
- Increased Efficiency – Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs
- Prestige Image – Luxury Building
- Serenity – Unobstructed Views of the Napa Valley