ReDefining Main Street.
Main Street West is located at the corner of Main and Clinton streets in beautiful downtown Napa. This 40,000 square foot, three-story building provides the prestigious image sought by its Class A tenants.
With restaurants on the first floor and other professionals tenants on the second and third floors, Main Street West is the “one-stop” Class A destination in downtown Napa.
The quality construction, excellent location and nearby parking make Main Street West an exceptional opportunity for your professional or retail business.
The Perfect Blend Of Prestige And Professionalism
Located a the best address in Napa, 1250 Main Street, Main Street features functional design and state-of-the-art technology. This creates an ideal retail and office environment that meets the needs of our Class A tenants.
See Available Space Here
Building Features –Benefits
- Quality – Solid Steel Frame Construction
- Convenience – Ground Floor Designed for Retail and Restaurant
- Comfort – State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control
- Sustainability – Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows
- Efficiency – Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning
- Security – Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access
- Productivity – Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity
- Accessibility – Elevator to All Floors
- Image – Elegant Stone Floor in Lobby
- Convenience – Men’s and Women’s Tiled Restrooms on All Floors
- Visibility – Prime Main Street Address
- Employee Retention – Convenient to Downtown Shopping, Restaurants and Hotels
- Access – The Napa Airport is Located just South of the City Limits, with Three International Airports within One Hour’s Drive
- Convenience – Abundant Off-Street Parking Nearby
- Increased Efficiency – Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs
- Prestige Image – Luxury Building
- Serenity – Unobstructed Views of the Napa Valley
- Prime Main Street address
- Convenient to downtown shopping, restaurants and hotels
- Abundant off-street parking nearby
- Walk to Oxbow Public Market
- The Napa Airport is located just south of the City limits, with three international airports within a one hour drive