1250 Main Street
Main Street West is located at the corner of Main and Clinton streets in beautiful downtown Napa. This 40,000 square foot, three-story building provides the prestige image your business and employees deserve.
With retail and restaurants on the first floor and other professionals on the second and third, Main Street West is becoming the “one-stop” destination in downtown Napa.
The quality construction, excellent location and nearby parking make Main Street West an exceptional opportunity for your professional or retail business.
The Perfect Blend Of Prestige And Professionalism
Striving to be the best address in Napa, Main Street West is the perfect example of functional design and new millennium technology, combined to create an ideal retail and office environment – one that meets the needs of professional businesses, your employees and your clients.
Building Features –Benefits
- Quality – Solid Steel Frame Construction
- Convenience – Ground Floor Designed for Retail and Restaurant
- Comfort – State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control
- Sustainability – Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows
- Efficiency – Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning
- Security – Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access
- Productivity – Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity
- Accessibility – Elevator to All Floors
- Image – Elegant Stone Floor in Lobby
- Convenience – Men’s and Women’s Tiled Restrooms on All Floors
- Visibility – Prime Main Street Address
- Employee Retention – Convenient to Downtown Shopping, Restaurants and Hotels
- Access – The Napa Airport is Located just South of the City Limits, with Three International Airports within One Hour’s Drive
- Convenience – Abundant Off-Street Parking Nearby
- Increased Efficiency – Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs
- Prestige Image – Luxury Building
- Serenity – Unobstructed Views of the Napa Valley