Title: Manager of Office Operations
Function: Executive office management
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Full time
The WISEMAN COMPANY offers a unique opportunity to join the North Bay’s leading, full service, commercial real estate firm in Fairfield, California. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Executive Team. He/she will have a proven track record in Executive Administration and Office Management.
- Excellent speaker, writer and editor;
- Seasoned professional;
- Knows importance of good presentation;
- Business minded and efficient;
- Instinctually manages the big picture;
- Detail oriented;
- Effective manager of people;
- Four-year college degree;
- Strong in Microsoft Word with working knowledge of, or capacity to learn, contact data bases, real estate contract applications and excel;
- Knowledge of contracts and leases;
- Able to manage and negotiate with vendors; and
- Understands and believes in accountability within a team environment.
The Manager of Office Operations understands the Company Mission and will play a major role in achieving that Mission each day:
- Executive Administrator to CEO, CFO and COO;
- Know and coordinate the schedules of the leadership team;
- Know and track successful achievement of all leadership team initiatives;
- Produce and maintain lease transaction documentation;
- Manage corporate governance, entity formation and compliance with CA Dept. of Corporations;
- Manage front office team members and daily presentation of office operations to all visitors;
- Maintain comprehensive office hard copy and digital filing systems and archives;
- Manage relationships and contracts with all vendors providing goods and services to our office;
- Manage our Partner digital database and hardcopy files;
- Introduce new employees to our Company and provide all systems required for success;
- Review relevant media regularly to understand our markets and the opportunities;
- Review and assemble formal presentations to partners, banks and other stakeholders.
ABOUT THE WISEMAN COMPANY
Founded in 1979, The Wiseman Company has become the leading, full service, commercial real estate firm the San Francisco North Bay Area. Recognizing the demand for superior quality professional offices, we developed the region’s first Class-A office building. Today, the firm and its affiliates own, manage and lease the preferred, multi-tenant office buildings in Solano, Napa and Yolo Counties. Our business and professional Tenants range from NYSE companies to local entrepreneurs. Their one common requirement is a professionally managed, clean, efficient office that provides the optimum environment for their employees and clients. We develop, finance, lease, operate and maintain our own buildings. Our office is local, our personnel live here and designated individuals are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. www.WisemanCo.com.
Posted Date: September 5, 2018
Compensation & Benefits (Full-Time, in Accordance with Company Policy):
- Annual salary and bonus commensurate with experience.
- Vacation, sick days & holidays.
- Employee medical insurance.
- 401 K retirement plan.
- Growth and career enhancement opportunities available.
Application: To apply, e-mail John Barkey, CFO [email protected].