One Harbor Center
Suisun City, California
On The Water
Suisun Harbor has experienced an amazing transformation. With the addition of the new Hampton Inn & Suites, the entire downtown is the scene of continuing redevelopment.
The flagship of the waterfront area is One Harbor Center, a 50,000 square foot, three-story professional office building overlooking the water.
This is an exciting opportunity for your relocation and/or expansion. One Harbor Center offers excellent visibility and immediate access from Hwy 12 and Interstate 80. The Capital Corridor commuter train stops nine times a day at the Amtrak station directly across the street.
Building Features –Benefits
- Quality – Solid Steel Frame Construction
- Comfort – State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control
- Sustainability – Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows
- Efficiency – Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning
- Security – Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access
- Productivity – Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity
- Accessibility – Elevator to All Floors
- Convenience – Men’s and Women’s Tiled Restrooms on All Floors
- Employee Satisfaction – Convenient to Shops and Restaurants
- Increased Efficiency – Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs
- Prestige Image – Luxury Building with Water Views
- Convenience – Abundant Parking
- Light, Open Environment – Spacious Atrium Lobby
- Convenience – Excellent Visibility and Immediate Freeway Access
- Employee Retention – Capital Corridor Amtrak Station directly across the street
- Image – Two-Story Lobby with Polished Marble Floor
- Comfort – Outdoor Courtyard Plaza and Professionally Landscaped Grounds