An Opportunity That Reflects Your Vision
Situated next to a public library, within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants, minutes away from Solano Community College, area schools and parks, Green Valley Executive Center and the surrounding amenities provide an excellent environment for any business.
Green Valley Executive Center offers you a unique opportunity to locate in the most exclusive, fastest-growing and affluent area of Solano County.
The Perfect Blend of Prestige and Professionalism
Green Valley Executive Center is strategically located at the intersection of Highways 680 and 80, halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento, in the beautiful Green Valley area of Fairfield.
This three-story office and restaurant building is home to Sticky Rice Bistro, the County’s finest restaurant, where you can enjoy outdoor dining overlooking the peaceful pond and fountain.
With abundant parking for your guests, walking trails and shopping for your employees, and offices custom designed to fit your needs—you can have it all at Green Valley Executive Center. The quality construction and excellent location make this an exceptional leasing opportunity.
Building Features – Benefits
- Solid Steel Frame Construction – Quality
- State-of-the-Art Energy Management System to Insure Optimum Climate Control – Comfort
- Double-Pane, Tinted Glass Windows – Sustainability
- Minimal Interior Columns to Facilitate Space Planning – Efficiency
- Controlled, After-Hours Keyless Access – Security
- Modern, High-Speed Data and Communication Connectivity – Productivity
- Elevator to All Floors – Accessibility
- Elegant Stone Floor in Lobby – Image
- Men’s and Women’s Tiled Restrooms on All Floors – Convenience
- Convenient to Shops and Restaurants – Employee Satisfaction
- Custom Office Design to Meet Individual Needs – Increased Efficiency
- Luxury Building with Water Views – Prestige Image
- Abundant Parking – Convenience
- Excellent Visibility and Immediate Freeway Access – Convenience
5030 Business Center Drive